Day 3 mock

Damone Clark
Austin Allen
Neil Farrell

Sign LB AJ Johnson in FA to a very friendly 1 year deal. Clark will be ready next year and they need a vet presence in the middle. Allen gives us a great TE option, he had 602 receiving yards last year, was first team Big 10, and at 6’8" is that big red zone target we need. Farrell, well, we need that big man in the middle,“According to PFF’s grades, Farrell was the best run-defender in the SEC. In the passing game, only six defensive linemen in the SEC totaled more pressures.”

Guys I would be very happy with
Coby Bryant CB Cinci
Dameon Pierce RB Florida
Heyward FB/HB MSU bye bye to Cabina
Jack Coan QB ND 6’3" 220 ideal size, Fairly high completion percentage good tD to pick ratio GREAT back up for the next12 years.

a cover LB… not sure who that is

Domann is a coverage wizard. Durability is a concern though.

a few TEs going quick in 4th… hoping that doesn’t continue to be a trend.

The bulk of the 11 or 12 that get selected are in the 3rd and 4th. I’m holding out for Austin Allen.

1 Like

Brandon Smith Penn St. LB is supposed to be a coverage wizard, hyper athletic LB, with size, but doesn’t process well or punish people with his size. Don’t know that he drops to our 5th rounder though.

Gone to Carolina

He went a little earlier than expected…

Too bad, just got and haven’t gotten caught up. Not really seeing any other late round DT’s that I would want at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.