Deebo on the Trade Block?

According to San Francisco Chronicle’s Michael Silver, the 49ers are now more likely to trade Deebo Samuel than they are Brandon Aiyuk.

The 49ers were allegedly on the phone with a few teams before their first-round pick but were unable to complete a deal. Instead, the team took Florida wide receiver Ricky Pearsall with the 31st overall pick and appear to still be working the phones to find a taker for one of their veteran wide receivers. According to Silver, it seems more likely they will now be flipping Deebo than Aiyuk. Of course, this is all speculation at this point, and we have almost 20 hours to go until the draft kicks up for Day Two and we get some answers.

I love Deebo Samuel and we do have a need at WR… We also tried to trade for him before…

1 Like

Tyshun Raequan on the block? Say it ain’t so John Lynch.

Deebo and McCaffrey really tend to drive their offense so interesting to see them move off of deebo potentially. I know his role is not one that will likely age well but still

Thats the thing with Deebo, he plays a physical brand of football, is already 28, and has dealt with nagging injuries.

He is a gamebreaker, but Ayuik is the better long term option.

I personally think we wouldn’t even make the call. With that said, Deebo is one of my favorite players to watch and this team potentially becomes the Superbowl favorite if we added him.

Highly unlikely SF would even consider it either.

With Pearsall, one of them is gone for sure.

1 Like

I hope the wr draft pick pisses off thier lockerroom a whole lot