Defensive End for 1st round pick - is there any doubt?

Sam Williams is really starting to gain my attention the last few weeks. Every time I watch Ole Miss, he’s living in the backfield. He’s lining up against a projected 1st rounder in Charles Cross tonight and dominating.
He’s certainly making a case for himself to be top 5 at this point.

1 Like

DE from Michigan

Yes, I would take the picks. You could go Hamilton if not DE, or Korlaftis (whatever) then QB then WR in late 1st.

Three 1st rd picks will bring this team farther, faster than one Sackmaster 3000, Extra Twitchy-Bendy dude.

I’d probably trade down my 33OA for two 2nds this year too. CB and LB.

Beans beans beans beans beans

Quite a few really intriguing edge prospects.

I am on the Derek Shipley Jr. or Kyle Hamilton wagon…

Its 50/50 right now.

I’d look at Ojabo from UM in later round one for EDGE

I’m a little unsettled by adding a guy names I Jab You next to a guy named Anal Zone.

Pretty sure they’d have to show games late night on Cinemax…

2 Likes

I just want speed and explosiveness to power…

Something McNiel and Levi were supposed to bring

Maybe we can trade for Cameron Jordan after solidifying the secondary?? Saints have the worst cap situation again going into 2022.

I’d spend on WR…keep Reynolds…sign one (or 2 if we get lucky) of Gallup, Chark, Robinson, Godwor…or even trade a 2023 pick for WR help. Maybe dont even need two…as Reynolds, and one of Gallup, Chark, Godwin, or Robinson can play outside…and Cephus, Raymond, Amon-Ra and rookie or someone from a trade can all battle

This is assuming the FO is behind Goff. Pretty shameful he cant even be average.

Dan Campbell’s comments tell me he doesnt trust or believe in Jared Goff.

It’s very likely we draft a qb in round 1.

Dan Campbell said something almost identical to this the other day:

“Do I see us playing in 16-13 games longer term?..no, I dont see that”

The only reason he cant do anything offensively is because Goff and the QB situation. And it was Holmes’ doing. However…since after trading Stafford was automatic rebuild for the franchise…I cant blame him for taking a an extra 1st and a chance on Jared Goff.

The situation stinks right now.

This is why these guys got 6 year deals.

Yet it is over the average fans head…and even some of the local media…(shawn Windsor, Ben raven, etc)

And BTW…I am speculating but I don’t think DC knew calling two TO in a row was a penalty…but hes a rookie HC. He learns…he moves on. His defense didnt know their assigments…yet even after then TO PENALTJY…they gave up the 3rd and 4.

Take in mind the defense is not the issue with this team. QB is. And the conservative play style smells like what the coaching staff thinks of Goff…

A rotten smell…

Monkey Oops GIF by AFV Pets

Will check him out
.thanks

It would be nice to somehow wrangle the Jet’s two firsts. I’d take Corral with the 1a just so no one gets cute, then you’d still be getting Hutch/Hamilton or Stingley. But NYJ are a lot of players away too and likely won’t see KT as so much better than 2-4OA to give up another top 10 swing.

1 Like

Been thinking but what if jets call offer

6/36/43/jets 1st next year for 1

They then can have picks 1/2 and get thibs/stingley

We move down to 6 add 2 more high 2nds and another 1st next year

At 6 your guaranteed one of Hamilton/Hutchinson/Corral or Willis/Wilson or olave

Go from 5 picks in the top 100 to 7 in the top 100 and that 2023 draft looks mighty good then

We don’t need to trade down we need to trade up. Take KT 1OA and move up to wherever you have to for Stingley or Hamilton. It’s been noticeable how much better this D plays under Glenn. Get him some elite talent. For the offense I’d spend big money in FA for ARob, Godwin, JuJu, Fuller, or my dream could come true and we pry Adams away from GB. Then another guy like Kirk or Zay and we’re getting somewhere. This team needs ELITE talent in the worst way. We don’t need an extra couple picks if it’s going to cost on talent.