Demetress Bell, son of Karl Malone...crazy story

I heard this crazy story about Karl Malone on the ride home today. His son, Demetress Bell played 5 seasons in the NFL.

1 Like

Wow. I didn’t know anything about this. Dirtbag if true.

2 Likes

Knocking up 13 year olds, real classy. But if you’re good at sports, no worries.

Just heard about this from the talking heads a couple of days ago. How the hell was this hidden?!?

Oh wait, the same NBA that MJ took a sabbatical to pursue his childhood dream.

2 Likes

He’s from Louisiana, played in Utah and finished his career in Hollywood. He made sure to stay on the path where weird sex stuff happens with 13 year olds.

6 Likes

Well that makes me feel even better about the Pistons brutally murdering his last chance at a ring while he hobbled around the court.

3 Likes

This is the world that we live in, unfortunately. Where you can commit unimaginable crimes and no one knows. And do great and positive things and nobody cares. I have a 14 yr old daughter. If a 20 yr old man had impregnated her: Justice would’ve been performed by me. And I would’ve prayed for a sympathetic jury and judge.

1 Like

I’m just gonna vomit thoughts onto the world wide web

1. Child rape is horrifically disgusting
  2. And these turds (MJ, Magic, Bird, Stockton, etc) The Dream Team shunned Zeke off the team, but played alongside Malone. They ALL knew about Malone…and Malone is even sitting next to David Robinson in the team photo. Did the Admiral just put his morals aside for a Gold medal? There is no way anyone is gonna tell me that these guys didn’t know about the child rape.
  3. My money is on Joe Namath being next on the HOF pedophile list. This guy just oozes creepiness. I’m convinced a lot of young women in New York in the 70’s have some stories to tell.

Joe does it the Broad Way

1 Like

Couple reasons zeke wasnt on the team (he should have been tbh):

1.) Pistons were most hated team in the league by largest margin (we all know this lmao), but last dance doc did show that them walking off the court and not shaking hands/congragulating the bulls after they beat them rubbed mike and scottie the wrong way

2.) I believe there was a false rumor ( its been dispelled by IT in the one on one interview with magic), that Zeke insulted magic in someway about his HIV at the time, which hurt magic personally (understandably so, because they were pretty close during that period, so it sundered the relationship for years)

1 Like

Also yes, karl malone is one of the biggest pieces of shit ever no question.

Fantastic player, terrible human being

2 Likes

Because I needed another reason to hate Karl Malone

2 Likes

He not only committed statutory rape…
but then doubled down and fought child support…
and then tripled down and told the kid to get lost.

2 Likes

His nickname should have been The Milk Man.

4 Likes

Triple Double?

1 Like

2 Likes

The mailman was apparently a POS

1 Like

This was all a big story about a decade ago.

Clearly not big enough because most of us hadn’t heard about it. Kinda like a certain island with all it’s famous visitors. But, look UFO’s!

2 Likes

It was first reported sometime during his daughter’s WNBA career.