Denzel Mims waived, Lions keep conditional pick

Landry is he still available?

If drummond or green can have a houston impact that would be great… maybe if we speak it enough it will be brought into existence

Yes

I wouldnt mind landry, but he has declined the past two years

Jarvis Landry is a slot WR we don’t need him. We’ve got 2 best in the game Saint & Leaf

1 Like

Get David Bell instead. Similar style but ascending (in theory).

4 Likes

I also do agree with the DPJ trade aswell, i like him and hes a really good deep threat

1 Like

I feel for Mims, injuries aren’t something you can control, unless it happens during a celebration. It’s too bad, and I think the kid still has promise.

That being said, it’s a business.

2 Likes

The Bucs? Not sure. But Bowles and Licht’s goal is probably to try and keep their jobs.

Licht may be safe given the SB victory. I have no idea tbh.

Yeah it’s sad Mims didn’t work out, his skill set was a good fit to replace the Jamo, Chark roll.

4 Likes

Ah its bowles whos on the block, not licht

Licht can survive another year or two, but bowles is likely gone after this year

But Cleveland likes him. So you’re talking real assets. Just a matter of what. If he’s even available.

Dead man walking

After listening to Dan yesterday this is not surprising

2 Likes

was anxious to see Mims play-wondered how good he was…but gone now.

Just turn your attention to Trinity Benson. we still got him

2 Likes

Oof, what a disappointment but I had a feeling this would happen when he missed the first game. At least nothing of value was lost.

WR depth was one of my biggest concerns with this group headed into camp and even moreso now. They’ll probably use Laporta and Gibbs as receivers at times but outside receiver is a big issue currently, nobody to stretch the field.

1 Like

Nope. A Chargers Practice Squad player, Jason somebody or other.
We’re content with who we have.

Or at least Brad doesn’t want to expend resources to improve the position at this point. In Brad we trust.

1 Like

Really thought Mims would be a fit. They know more than I.

1 Like