Derrick Henry to the Ravens

Per NFL Network, 2yr deal worth up to 20m

Always loved watching Henry… good fit for him.

1 Like

That’s a terrifying thought.

2 Likes

Ravens are gonna be a tough out. A loaded team already and adding Henry, that’s gonna be a very tough physical team no one looks forward to playing

1 Like

Wheres JG saying we should of signed him instead of Davenport and that Holmes should be fired

bored waiting GIF

This has been expected for months now.

RBs getting paid this year. Looks like Bad Holmes was ahead of the curve last year to set this year’s trend.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

1 Like

Tried to get him at the trade deadline and couldn’t pull it off, but get him now. This was always a matter of when, not if.

That’s gonna be a rough combo.

2 Likes

Iions need to get reader if we want to beat them in the SB

1 Like

They need to make up their minds about how they want Lamar to play bc this move screams “we’re swinging back towards the Roman offense”. I mean the Greg Roman offense. I don’t expect Harbaugh to send a Phalanx of Legionaries into Acrisure Stadium. Not yet at least.

2 Likes

Tomlinius will ambush them in the unfamiliar terrain of the Allegheny forest.

4 Likes

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

3 Likes

Going to be a tough Super Bowl against them.

2 Likes

Lamar will choke before he gets there.

It’s Mahomes league

3 Likes

No idea what this GIF is from but I now have the sudden urge to watch Super Troopers right meow.

2 Likes

The Ravens have lost quite a few solid players. They are a team I do not think got better.

Plus they still have Lamar Jackson. Color me not impressed they beat a team in the playoffs who were picking #2 in the draft. Lamar is still a playoff bum

1 Like

Well that covered my thinking of the Roman Empire for today. Thank you!

Well the Bears are the one that set it by letting Monty walk and then taking a Lions cast off in Swift and over paying him. CRAZY.

Thank Senator Thats2icus

Packer & KC OL allowed to hold like a MF’r.