Desmond King should have been a Lion

What was the downside of grabbing him?

This was last week…

This was this week, where he had 5 solo tackles, 5 assists and was robbed of a TD…

4 Likes

Coach really likes the guys in the room. Jerry Jacobs and Will Harris know the defense too well to put anyone else in there.

Coach will be lucky to still be a Lion if things don’t change. Those guys are nothing special and easily replaced IF you take advantage of the opportunities when they present themselves.

My sarcasm might not have made it through.

Other than Anlazone, Hutchinson, Branch and maybe Paschal/Campbell - we could bring in practice squad guys and the defense would probably improve.

That our GM decided not to get Sweat or some DBs was dumb as hell. Unless they do not want to win this year and are just playing for fun, waiting until 2024.

Maybe he wanted to go back to houston?

He sat after getting cut with no offers. Houston had first dibs on the waiver wire between us and them and in the end everyone passed. I questioned it at the time.

I did check what school he was from before i post this an felt it was your typical home town . All Pro player idea who was cut few times. All these teams keep making same mistakes. At least your consistent.