Detroit Lions’ 2024 selections earn 'Most Valuable Draft Class' honor

1 Like

https://x.com/sharpfootball/status/1784373188203311274?s=46&t=XNaCYqjbnQMZs3PB8Kzlfg

2 Likes

I don’t watch College football at all so I don’t really know any players that well. Just curious what has your guys thoughts been overall on the draft? I know it’s way to early to tell but just curious. I know the general motto right now is trust in Brad.

2 Likes

I’m happy with it. Take the shotgun approach to CB and if they both pan out then all the better. The OL guys are legit and mahogany could be on the field sooner than later. The RB/S could be a real useful piece.

It’s not what we are used to and that’s a good thing.

That’s good company Brad. Keep it up!

“The Dolphins, Chiefs, Steelers, and Eagles subsequently followed Detroit as the most valuable draft classes.“

Very happy with it. The corners are elite prospects who are going to have every opportunity to turn into lockdown corners. The OL is crazy high upside project but middle pick. The safety/rb is diverse and all grit. The last two picks are also quality quality depth future players who are ooze grit and lions culture…honestly…this is fhe kinda draft the elites have…add to an already great roster and sprinkle w develomental pieces for the future. HOME RUN.

4 Likes

We definitely, positively, 100%, without question…got muuuuch more handsome!

TWO bald guys!!!

2 Likes

That pretty much sums up how I feel. Good post.

I’m drunk on blue kool-aid tonight.

1 Like

Well said and agree. Love the first two picks.

2 Likes

I had the same thought. There’s a better than zero chance mahogany beats out Glasgow at left guard. Glasgow is better on the right side.

Mahogany dropped for reasons Brad won’t say, so who knows if there are medical issues there. I wouldn’t count on anything at this point.

1 Like

the problem I have with this is…who determines value? The media?

It wouldn’t surprise me that they have the best draft class, but I don’t think this is the way to measure it.