Detroit Lions game predictions vs. Carolina Panthers: They do the unthinkable

4 Likes

Detroit Lions

7-7

26-20

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

5-9

• WHERE: Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, N.C.)
  • WHEN: 1 p.m. ET | FOX
  • MONEYLINE: Lions: -135 | Panthers: +115
  • SPREAD: Lions -2.5 | O/U: 43.5

These teams aren’t exactly what they are portrayed to be. Sam Darnold has provided stability to Carolina’s offense, but the pass protection and run game have proven erratic the last six games. Detroit’s defense is playing with terrific energy of late, is excellent at tackling and suddenly features a deep pass rush. The Panthers play so close to the vest, while the Lions stay aggressive in all situations. It’s crazy to say about the Detroit Lions, but they can win games in a variety of ways because they are above average at everything.

3 Likes

“Sam Darnold is not the problem, its everyone else.”

Donald Duck Lol GIF

5 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Houston and Hutch are coming for him!!!

3 Likes

27-10 Lions

2 Likes

31-20

Lions by 13.

I would not want Sam Darnolds job tomorrow.
Don’t discount Rok (pronounced Rock) or Commish.
I predict, pain. Lots of pain.

3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Panthers win of course. 24-13. Their running attack goes bananas and Sam Darnold is quoted after the game as “owning” the Lions.
It all ends.

3 Likes

31-14 good guys.

We move into the 7th seed this weekend

3 Likes

That is one of the many possibilities for this game. We’ve been on the right end of the turnover ledger recently and we need to at least be even to feel good about winning. But I think it’s very likely we’ll win.

I think Dan will make sure the team unclenches their collective bunger and plays loose after the near disaster at the Jets. I think Jamo gets into playoff shape and opens a can of whoop-ass on the Panthers secondary.

4 Likes

Hopefully this is not our actual timeline. I’m pretty sure that it leads to either Soylent Green, the Planet of the Apes, or where Dippin’ Dots are the actual ice cream. Apparently humanity’s fate is in the balance.

2 Likes

Blowout! Blowout! Blowout!

Last week was too stressful. Gimme a layup.

3 Likes

2 Likes

27-16 Lions

2 Likes