Detroit Lions' NFL draft position gaining ground with Rams' slide

1 Like

If they can drop the road games at Arizona, Minnesota, and Baltimore, plus lose to a surging 49ers team that already beat them once this season, that would put the Rams at a nice healthy 9-8.

1 Like

Could happen, now Henderson is hurt. OBJ is hurt. Stafford is supposedly hurt.

This is what we talked about earlier in the year when everyone was crowning them Super Bowl champs.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hot take:

We get a pick without a 2 involved in the number from the Rams.

1 Like

Them missing the playoffs would be huge. That guarantees a top 16 pick right?

If they make the playoffs and get to the superbowl, it’s a bottom 30 pick

missing playoffs = top 18 pick.

32 - 14 playoff teams = 18 non-playoff teams.

1 Like

That team is pretty beat up but……

They have an 86% chance of making the playoffs. If they beat the Jags this week they can jump as high as a 97% chance of making it. They’re still in decent shape.

1 Like

Yep! Mentioned the idea of the missing the playoffs a few games ago…

Jags need to come out balling for 60 minutes :crazy_face:

So this pick might be better than originally thought, however, it does not mean you take a QB.
Lions have so many needs right now; and there isn’t a top rated QB that is worthy to take in the 1st round.
Have to take a defensive player with the 1st pick and either another D-man or a quality WR with the next pick. Perhaps take a QB in the 3rd round or later and hopefully they are better than the current backup(s).

I’d also like to see another O-lineman added. Sure the group is pretty good but only when healthy and that has been a problem all year. Time to get more depth in an area that you can count on.

Garrett Wilson SZN

grinch smile GIF

While the Rams should be heavy favorites against the Jags, the Jags are an improving team and McVay tends to struggle mightily in his first time playing another coach/team.

Besides, if the Rams are as soft as they look, all it will take is for the Jags to get a good lead and the Rams will panic.

Expecting a Rams win, but I can definitely see scenarios for the Jags to surprise.

1 Like

I think Wilson goes somewhere around 15, probably too soon for us.