Detroit Lions place Austin Bryant on PUP, Javon McKinley on NFI, Evan Heim on COVID-19 list

Detroit Lions place Austin Bryant on PUP, Javon McKinley on NFI, Evan Heim on COVID-19 list - Pride Of Detroit CB C the

Is Austin Bryant ever healthy?

1 Like

He’s one of those guys where its not breaking news when he’s hurt. That’s default. The ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen should read “Breaking News: Austin Bryant is healthy for the upcoming game.”

5 Likes

True dat.

I had high hopes for McKinley.

Still early but I have high hopes too… I wonder if he got hurt training on his own in the off-season?

McKinley that is not Bryant. Like Wes said the breaking news will be when he is healthy

:man_shrugging: I just think he similar contested catch skills to Surratt but is much better after the catch.

1 Like

I always thought that the previous coaching staffs insane attempt to be high tempo everything rush him back multiple times leading to multiple extra injuries

1 Like

And only him?

It’s time to just release Bryant. The guy can’t stay healthy.

Adios Bryant

Maybe there is nothing wrong with him - Maybe they just watched him play and one of the coaches said - “This guy is physically unable to play football well” and so they placed him on PUP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bryant is done I think that guy just can’t stay healthy.

1 Like

Rather have a former 1st Rd pick, Harris, with some upside, than a guy who can’t stay on the field.

1 Like