Detroit Lions: The Diaper Dandy's

Happy Father’s Day to all you diaper changing Dads out there!

7 Likes

You can tell it’s acting. Fox would have had his kid house broken by that age. His kid will be walking by the time he’s 3 hours old. House broken by the time he’s 3 days old. Reading at college level after the first 3 months.

FUn/funny video though. Brockers has a “Will Smith” look about him.

2 Likes

Hahaha that is awesome, thank you for sharing that @Cynodon

The Detroit lions media department continues to kill it with awesome stuff!

6 Likes

Bobby Price asked the right question. No wipes? Thats an issue.

1 Like

I miss the teammate mashup. That was my favorite.

Love the quickie Ragnow WTF look.

I was just about to post this video after I did some late night Youtube browsing and saw this pop up on my recommendations.
Love these guys, the Sewell-Vatai and Anal Zone (properly named for this exercise)-Goff duos had me cracking up.

1 Like

It was fascinating seeing these guys so far away from football. Sewell is a bit of showman with good comic instincts and Vaitai exudes a patient, calming vibe that the entire planet should emulate. It makes me feel good that I excused his injury-marred 2020 season.

And I feel bad for bagging on Michael Brockers declining talents after seeing his human appeal. But not that bad. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I won’t lie I felt the same. I thought, “this guy is such a professional human being, how could I be so mad at him”.

Good !

Get this sissy shit out of the way before “Hard Knocks” steps in.

Am I doing this right?

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.