Detroit Lions will reportedly host Notre Dame safety Kyle Hamilton for pre-draft visit

Just doing due diligence in case of a trade down!

2 Likes

Dude every draft person Ive read has talk about him being a unicorn it not just journalist thereā€™s NFL gms and coaches. And we brought him in so Holmes must not agree with you. See that part your missing is instinct everyone talks about it. Instinct is more important the a 40 time. Thatā€™s a word you will not find in any walker review. Now Iā€™ve made it clear I donā€™t think or want him at 2 because Thibs and Hutch are better and will be more impactful I believe and we stay at 2 one of these guys will be the pic unless they go QB.
But after 2 or them two are gone Iā€™m ok with Hamilton. Instinct means alot in this game. And saying pic 66 I wished we could bet cause I got 1000 says that is hyperbole inaccurate.

Same guys who said Okudah was worth the 3rd OA pick

I base my opinion on game film, not just 40 time. And i dont see anything special about his instincts.

Maybe you lack instincts in your film watching. Because i havenā€™t seen many predict him going in the 3rd RD.

exactly what I was thinking. If we trade down to say 6-9 we might be looking at choosing between Hammy, Ekwonu, JJ, Davisā€¦

3 Likes

Love it

1 Like