Detroit NFL Draft - Hints of new uniform details?

Was just looking through photos of how they are setting up Detroit for the NFL draft…looking for clues regarding the new uniform release. I am not sure I have ever seen the Lions show any sort of alternate modern Lion logo other than version of what we have…then I saw this that is being set up downtown…

Do you think this means anything or just a fun decoration?

2 Likes

I think it means Roary is using Matt Stafford’s dentist.

15 Likes

No kidding. Those can be seen from outer space. It’s an eye sore.

Very interesting with the diamond lion pattern. Seems like that could be worked into the color rush jersey.

2 Likes

I hope it’s a fun decoration. I always prefer a more stylized representation of animals (like our Lion or Atlanta’s falcon) than one that goes for a more realistic look (Panthers, Jags, Cardinals, Ravens). The disembodied floating head look.

1 Like

no “pretty” uniform.
I want a uniform that says - ‘we’re here to kick your ass’

Replace the WCF patch with a patch that says that → “We’re here to kick your ass”

2 Likes

Or just add a Y

WCFY - We Came For You

Hmmm… on second thought, someone would probably turn that into a that’s-what-she-said thing.

1 Like

Dog Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

2 Likes

From another site…look at the Lion head that makes an appearance on the mock “on the clock” stage setup.

3 Likes

Way To Go Reaction GIF by WWE

1 Like

Ok I will say it.

I just don’t hate it. I would like to see the finished product though.

2 Likes

It still remains very possible that this is just a fun image they are using for the draft…but I don’t recall that happening in other drafts.

If it’s a new adaptation, I highly doubt it’s replacing our main logo (as that is also prominent on draft gear). But perhaps it will exist as our new secondary detailed logo that will be utilized selectively….or again this could be completely nothing…just a fun Lion image they are using on their draft stage.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that is our new Logo.

This is a uniform change only.

Not a logo change.

Not a helmet change.

Let’s go full on NFL Europe.

IMG_0022

1 Like

Looks like some old Madden create-a-team nonsense

No f’ing way is that the Lion. If that happens we riot. And by riot I mean post GIFs with Rod Wood’s body in the place of a rapper hopping around as he comes onto the stage.

2 Likes

I will be gravely disappointed

Now that’s stylized!

Very similar lions used for the English national teams too.

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 7.15.15 PM

Those are a little too stylized lol. I really like the one we’ve got now.

Never happen but I’d embrace it. Crest shouldn’t just about brushing teeth.

My grandfathers namesake family Tartan has a lion in too

1 Like