Detroit shatters draft attendance record with 700,000 attendees — and counting

Representing.

3 Likes

We don’t just travel well.

People heard @Weaselpuppy was gonna be there and absolutely flocked.

7 Likes

775,000…to be more accurate was announced.

3 Likes

I had to beg a couple of my pals to watch the first draft that was televised. Even the die hard Lions fans weren’t interested.

Crazy that it has grown in to this.

2 Likes

I don’t think GB is going to beat the record next year but that Friday night fish fry at the piggly wiggly is going to be off the hook.

4 Likes

Does this really surprise any lions fans? Lions fans have always been pretty die hard and now team finally was good.

I would like to know what % was lions vs rest of NFL.

2 Likes

Was able to make it today with the Bro in law and catch the tigers game after.

Absolutely amazing setting, the city and vibe was remarkable.

If this doesn’t open the Super Bowls return to Detroit I don’t know what does.

1 Like

Kansas City won the Super Bowl and then hosted the draft and we shattered their numbers. And we did it with real real fans. Not LA Rams and Chargers fans. Not football fans that JIm Harbaugh needs to appease in LA.

Remarkable. History.

Real fans.

Remarkable.

Wait until we win Super Bowl 59.

Chargers-Lions Super Bowl 59?

What a sell.

Its gonna happen.

What a story.

I need that. We need it.

And we arent losing to LA Jimmy Harbaugh.

“Who’s got it better than us?”

That’s gonna be fun as Dan Campbell rides down Woodward on the party train…with Goff…

1 Like

How many Den members ended up going? Did people actually meet/hang out together?

That draft at Green Bay is going to be something. I hear they have some activities planned. Get ready to live.

Tommy Boy (1/10) Movie CLIP - Cow Tipping (1995) HD on Make a GIF

2 Likes

Oh man, could you imagine a chargers vs lions Super Bowl if both teams had their roster exactly how they wanted it? It would be by far the most physical championship game ever played. It could very well be another body bag game. Grit and hard work vs technique and maliciousness. I hope it happens!

1 Like

I think the Lions numbers were actual lower because it was so swamped.

Day 1 people were turned away

1 Like

“Both”? :rofl:

1 Like

I heard they also shattered the record or attractive ppl per capita by over 50%.

Lions fans are statistically the most consistently attractive fans of any team…from any sport.

Draft in Green Bay?

Thata tough for them…

The totals were changed at 3 AM.

Tough for everyone. Flying to Green Bay is almost like flying into the Traverse City Airport.

The airport sits on portions of land encompassing Green Bay and the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin’s Indian reservation. It has two runways and is used for commercial air travel and general aviation. There are two concourses with six gates each .