Did Patricia really say that?

I liked what he said It is the NFL an most games at least early are won with effort an just out work the other guys.

To many fans forget the other team is paying millions same as Lions an many times its luck an who works the hardest that wins. All the players are very good some just a little better . He came from a Team that won an people wondered how , is it just the HC or staff or QB I think its all that an more its about attitude an we as fans need to adjust are attitude. Get rid of the negative vibs all the time an nit picking every mistake a player makes I see so many negative posts you would think we Lost dam game Lighten Up an Enjoy

2 Likes

This thread is a demonstration of the emotional immaturity present in much of society.

Questioning someone (even the most mild of criticism) suddenly translates into “hate.” Total nonsense.

Fact of the matter is I like Patricia, support what he and the front office are trying to do, and am optimistic about the season ahead.

Asked if there is any part of an undefeated start he can enjoy, Matt Patricia says, “Uh, no.”

The right attitude. Championships aren’t won in September.