Didn't see Greg Zuerlin signed right before the deadline

2yrs, $4.2M/yr from the lowly Jets. A bargain for a proven kicker of his caliber.

Best PK left on the market is Nick Folk, who is basically a toss-up between Badgley and whatever other practice squad-level guys you could bring in.

I give Holmes an F for not communicating interest prior to FA

Zurlein will be 37 and resigned with his own team. Which means he wasn’t really “on the market.” He signed back to back 1 year deals with the Jets and now they have rewarded him with a 2 year $8.4M deal to probably close out his career there.

3 Likes

He’s played for half the teams in the league and didn’t resign until an hour before FA. Surely he would’ve preferred to finish his career making $10M over 2yrs with a super bowl contender, if so asked.

He has only played for 3 teams.

1 Like

And not us next yr. Awesome.

You give Holmes an F for…not tampering with a player and possibly getting fined/losing draft picks for a 37 year old kicker? Okay dude.

I give blueadams an F-

I give @Davicus an A+…… :grinning:

Dont pretend to he THAT naive and stupid, please

You literally said you give Brad Holmes “an F for not communicating interest prior to FA”.

What else could you possibly mean? Communicating interest in a player before FA is a tampering violation.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.