Diggs matches our offensive output today

It’s more like 'OMG Diggs did SOMETHING for another team! WUT HAVE WE DUN! OMG if we still had Diggs he’d absolutely be doing 100% of the same thing in 100% of the situations.

Don’t care he’s gone, everyone acts like he was the ONE player that would have fixed everything. But, obviously, we should fire everyone and start all over again so we can have the same conversation next years and still wait for the draft.

Firing everyone is the key to success, we’ve all seen it it for 25 years. The Lions are long term contenders for the Superbowl because every couple years they fire everyone. Makes sense. Losers like Belicheck who have coached the Patriots since the Earth cooled got nothing on the success of changing head coaches every 5 minutes.

3 Likes

We could trade Stafford, and the same people who hate him now will suddenly describe him as Peyton Manning.:laughing:

5 Likes

I actually doubt he’d be doing the same thing. But that’s because our defensive genius of a coach has an absolutely horrid defensive scheme.

All of our defensive backs have taken a mysterious step back since the defensive guru came to town.

4 Likes

Clearly, Diggs 2 INTs have been the difference tonight between the seahawks winning and losing… The Hawks have made the most out of Diggs ‘production’ are are just killing the Rams right now.

If only the Lions hadn’t traded him! We’d be undefeated!!!

He’s the hero of this game. A HOF performance. He’ll probably be for MVP of all the superbowls going forward, even if he isn’t playing in one.

1 Like

He looks faster than he did much of the year for the Lions. His hammy must have healed up

1 Like

was thinking the same thing

With this game now over, it’s clear the impact Diggs had on it. Seattle totally dominated, easily beat the Rams all due in no small part, to the best mode Diggs had. He’s clearly the best player to ever grace a safety uniform.

2 Likes

The problem is that Seattle will not let Diggs play all 22 positions

2 Likes

There seems to be two sides to this argument. Those who say it was a bad trade and point out how well he is doing in Seattle

And those who respond with the logical fallacy of irrational extreme dripping with snark and sarcasm

6 Likes

I’m so confused, right now. I don’t know what the right answer is. Maybe we should just draft the best looking players? Ugliest players? At this point, nothing else has seemed to work.

We have had regimes that have done things that look really, really bad…and we have also had regimes that have done things that made sense on paper.

I really felt like it hurt the organization bad when Titus Young flaked out, when Best went down…When Levy got hurt and was never the same…Warford, Decker, Lang, Diggs (joking, joking, joking).

I’m all for letting Patricia and Quinn take another crack at it. I feel like we are closer than most of you guys do (not proclaiming to be an expert, and also not claiming that I haven’t felt this way before).

1 Like

Better than anyone we have!
If you can’t coach Diggs, or fit him into your defense, you might be an asshole!

1 Like

Damn, we’re damn lucky to get only a 5th.

1 Like

At least they’ll have an attitude!

1 Like

Yep, keep trying Wes, you’ll get there.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good…but after awhile you realize that good players create their own luck and can be sneeky- good.
Aaron Donald has 11 sacks on the year, must be from bad QB’s running right into him.

2 Likes

Hell one of our DBs has a ball hit him in his breadbasket from an overthrown pass. Couldn’t haul it in. If he were more poised he maybe could have taken it to the house. But instead the Vikings continued their drive. Those can be game changers.

3 Likes

Diggs is now the Aaron Donald of safeties!!!

Hahaha, I knew that was coming!

Bellichick won the Super Bowl in his SECOND YEAR. No one stuck with him just to stick with him out out of a plan to stick with whoever was at the helm for consistency’s sake.

The vaunted “Patriot Way” has nothing to do with enduring mediocrity.

3 Likes

I never thought Diggs was the end all be all safety, but he was one of my favorite players because of his attitude. Same with Tate the year before. I understood the Tate trade, I really didn’t see it with Diggs. Sad thing is, even if we had Tate and Diggs on this team it would still be a shit show. I wish I could be optimistic but I can’t. Will not be surprised if they trade Stafford next year…