Do you really think we will draft Hutch?

What is funny about this is Michigan defensive coordinator came from the Ravens, a 3-4 defense and brought their scheme over and installed it at Michigan

3 Likes

It would take a Goff meltdown of Moonball or Detmerian proportions to get us to go QB 1OA.

HSV is right. You think Campbell and Spielman are going to lean towards an underwear Olympian that takes plays off, has his head in the crypto cloud and tbh each game I saw him looked not that special…

Or a guy that is a high motor leadership kid that actually said way before we had 1OA locked up that he wants to play here.

This club has drafted measurables over football players over and over and over and over and over.

It’s effed us a lot more than it helped us.

It’s Hutch unless something happens…

3 Likes

If we pick 1 then Aiden is the pick.

1 Like

I really think we will draft someone.

2 Likes

And officially a Heisman candidate.

1 Like

This!

Alim has a bit of giddyup but hasn’t truly anchored. I see him more as Corey Williams than Casey Hampton or Vince Wilfork.

Levi has started showing okay, but I like him as a gap penetrating 3 tech vs a short 5 tech

Romeo is proven as a 4-3 DE, yet to be seen as an effective 3-4 space edge.

Julian has mostly rushed with a hand in the dirt when in.

Hutch/Bryant
Levi/Ogunjobi
McNeill/Brockers
Romeo/Julian

Barnes- SLB
Lloyd- MLB
Anzalone- WLB

AO/Iffy
Jacobs/Okudah
Walker
Marcus Williams.

That’s a top 12 D- using 1, 1 and 25M in cap for Marcus Williams, Ogunjobi, Walker, Anzalone-

We save 9m of the 25M on Flowers alone…

Offense we add Olave or G Wilson in draft with rookie RG, and add a UFA like Godwin or M Williams

Last time Thibodaux did anything was UCLA, Last time he put out for a season was two years ago. He played not to get hurt against Utah and now is opting out of the bowl game. He just opted out of #1.

This is a three horse race between Hutchinson, Hamilton, and where we pick. The good news is Jags and Texans play each other. Texans will definitely need a QB, so if the Lions win again, only one of them passes us,and if it’s the Texans, please dear God let them screw up and take a QB, because the Jags definitely won’t, and Hutchinson might be off the table, hence Hamilton.