Do you think the FALCONS should have chosen Bill Bellichik over Raheem Morris as head coach?

I’m satisfied with the Raheem hire. Bellichik didn’t convince me he could win without Brady. Plus at 71 how much longer is he going to coach?

The question is more or less what was the state of the org?

I think BB can bring structure and culture. Yes he needed to pull a Saban and get some more offense in his game plan but otherwise he was still solid.

Morris has won nothing LOL so good luck

BB knows what it takes

Yes

2 Likes

Bill is obviously a legendary coach but he’s old, stubborn and from most accounts not easy to work with. Not sure the Patriot way works anywhere else without Brady. Bill coexisting with a GM that has control over roster decisions could end in disaster.

I don’t think he will ever Coach in the NFL again.

As far as Morris goes… I’m not convinced he’s the answer either. I would have hired an offensive minded coach to pair with Cousins, Bijan and Pitts. Get that offense going and you could win that weak ass division.

1 Like

Bill should have taken the Alabama job. The sales pitch could have been “this is Alabama, I’m Bill Belichick, sign here…”.

But seriously I would gladly fire Aaron Glenn today and let Bill run the defense. AG is not a legendary coach and I don’t think he will ever coach again.

While BB is still a defensive genius… he aint taken orders or coaching under anyone. Bill leads top 10 defenses with Tavai… that’s pretty good

But everyone loves Dan. Seriously, is there anyone who doesn’t like Dan?

Ice Cream Hospital GIF

Forest sure loves him. :joy:

The Patriot way doesn’t work without Tom Brady. I don’t know if Morris will be a good HC but I wouldn’t want BB at all.

Dan’s not even interested in running the defense, crap can AG, hire Bill and then tell him…

YARN | Now go do that voodoo that you do so well! | Blazing Saddles (1974) | Video gifs by quotes | 30490f18 | 紗

Hire Bill as the senior defensive assistant… pay him the same as Coach Campbell’s salary. Then have AG pretend to be defensive coordinator. AG gets all the credit and we win the super bowl.

Meanwhile AG immediately gets a head coaching job… we get more magic beans and a ■■■■■■■ parade. :joy:

Great Success Win GIF

1 Like

Evil genius man.

1 Like

Robert Kraft sabotaged Belichick’s QB transition. If both Brady and Belichick have success outside of N.E., it would leave one man left to explain what happened. So, Kraft talks shit about an 8 time Super Bowl champion to other owners behind his back. Hell of a guy that Kraft.

Hoodie will be coaching Dallas in 2025. Or he’ll never coach again. Those seem like the most likely outcomes.

Haha thx…

But after AG accepts the Raiders head coaching gig… we aint done yet.

BIill gets a huge raise and we promote Sheppard to DC… then we run that shit back…

Story Beans GIF

With Bill you might need a two year culture change. I think the falcons have a few guys and don’t want to wait. This is why Morris makes more sense in the right now.