Does CJ Stroud want to be a Lion?

Stroud was seen sporting a Jamo hoodie….

2 Likes

He wants to transfer to Alabama

3 Likes

LSU may be a better fit though, follow your head not your heart.

1 Like

As long as he transfers to or from an SEC school he’s got a shot at being a decent pro. Otherwise he’s screwed. I think he’s been reading our board.

1 Like

It could also be because they were friends from OSU.

They pay much better I’ve heard…

1 Like

I thought they might be in the same gang.

Boy wouldn’t that be a change. Big time players actually wanting to be drafted by the lions.

We want Bryce! We want Bryce!

You like Bryce better than CJ??

Yes, actually I do.

I think Bryce is more polished with his decision making than CJ. Really he’s just more polished at every aspect of his game.

CJ is taller, but Bryce is better at playing quarterback. I’d rather have the guy who’s better at playing quarterback.

That’s not to say CJ can’t overtake Bryce. He has both the physical and mental ability to do so. But Bryce just has a feel for the game that you don’t see from someone that young.

2 Likes

CJ is gonna need to play in an offense that is wide open. He will need a McVay or Andy Reid type HC. That will be a fit for his skill set IMO. Not sure if DC runs a system suitable for CJ (and I love CJ) but I think Bryce would fit perfect in DC’s offense.

1 Like

This is the biggest knock I have on CJ in his current form.

1 Like

If we get either of them it means we had another lousy season…no thanks, though I’d love to have either of them otherwise

0d5ffcca06c7c5a72e2211dfde69c043

1 Like

I’d be all for drafting Stroud…as long as we feel he could push Boyle or Blough.
We could use a quality backup QB.

A man after my own heart. The current season hasn’t even started and we are already targeting prospects for the next preseason championship!

1 Like

Anthony Richardson

If that was a PSU coach, I’d have a noteworthy response.