Does the ARSB contract mean Jamo only 2 more years?

Does this new contract for ARSB mean we only have Jamo for 2 more years?
Jamo will either do good and want to cash in as well or he’ll be mediocre from the lack of touches and still want to cash in.

I thought about that.

More likely than not, as they will long term be choosing to pay LaPorta, Gibbs Jamo and Jamo is behind them in impact and rank at their position in the nfl.

And tbh, his skill set is s lot more replaceable

2 Likes

Idk i havent seen many guys going for 40 plus most times they touch the ball… guy is extremely explosive and in the nfc championship game he was one of our best weapons on the field

2 Likes

We’ve got the 5th year option with Jamo so we’ve got 3 more years.

It’s another reason to draft a WR this year to stagger contracts for these guys in case they leave to get paid.

5 Likes

He was but there are more fast guy w limited route tree WR than there are 1000 yard 10 TD TEs or 3 down back 1000 yard 10 TD in a timeshare RBs

1 Like

That i dont necessarily disagree with, just dont think his skillset is that easy to replace especially if he continues to expand said route tree

2 Likes

Agreed. Nice problems

2 Likes

Which we have to make a decision on next offseason… he’s gonna need to have a breakout year for us to pick it up… I sure hope he does.

3 Likes

Spending time in the the off-season with Teddy B. was the absolute right move, imo. Probably a Spielman suggestion. Teddy seems like a guy who would tell him, drop the BS and just work and go be a star.

And I wish they would have schemed him more in San Fran. He might’ve been the backbreaker we needed to win that game.

Brady Bunch Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Unpopular take here.

Jamo reminds me of Tavon Austin to a degree. High profile 1st rounders with elite speed. Electric with the ball in their hands but missing many other parts of their game to make them ever truly consistently or probowl level or even close to that.

That said I think Jamo has a solid year and steps up as quality number 2 (800 yards ish). But dont think he ever lives up to the billing he was traded up for.

1 Like