Dolphins, 49ers, Packers, Bears, Eagles, Rams among best NFL backfields - NBC Sports

No love for Detroit??? Have they not seen Gibbs?

3 Likes

Consider the source.

I find this list curious. Am i forgetting something regarding the bears? And with the rams there is an assumption (good one) that corum pans out. Williams is nasty. Lions should be in the convo though.

5 Likes

Simms HATES going fully chalk. It’s a bit of a joke amongst some other analysts. I heard Sam from PFF chuckling about Chris’ contrarianism just a couple days ago.

Florio is just whatever. I’ll save my insults.

3 Likes

Swift could explode for the Bears. I was not happy to see him return to the nfc North, that’s for sure.

But, these two guys come off as arrogant in the extreme. Especially, the one on the right.

Florio shows that while a broken clock can be right twice a day, a shitty analyst can always be wrong.

3 Likes

Not even watching that. Lions may have the overall best backfield.

1 Like

Nah, he’s soft, he still doesn’t follow his blocking, if you hit him you make him tentative, he wants to bounce everything outside. He still has all of those same issues Duce Staley cussed him out for on Hard Knocks. There’s a reason he faded like crazy down the stretch for Philly last year.

And if you can’t dominate behind that Philly line, or behind our line (at the end of his time here), then I’m not worried about him on another roster.

9 Likes

I was pretty surprised he got as much coin as he did. Especially from Chicago with a similar guy in Herbert already there.

1 Like

Yeah, I was surprised too, for the reasons mentioned above. He’s not worth it.

1 Like

I agree that swift will look pedestrian behind a normal line. He doesn’t break tackles. His first cut is good sometimes but that is all he has.

1 Like

So the AFC has all the good QBs and the NFC has all the good RBs

Got it

Swift is not going to explode. He played behind the best Oline in the game, offensive playmakers galore and barely managed 1k. Regardless of what he does against other squads, he isnt exploding on detroit.

2 Likes

I’m with ya - I love it!

Interested Groundhog Day GIF by Zoo Berlin
YUUUP

Cat gets an injury every time he sees Honolulu Blue & Silver anyway - nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

I’m not even going there. I am severely tempted, though.

Lions had two dudes almost rush both for 1k. I love this shit. Keep doubting them

2 Likes

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

Choose Which One GIF by Bounce

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

The Office Thats GIF

2 Likes

I kinda like it in that the disrespect will serve a purpose

1 Like

Swift is good for 1-2 explosions per season.

1 Like

Pin on Gifs of awesomeness

1 Like