Don't overlook this guy

I’m intrigued by the UM TE that transferred in from IU, good blocker and decent hands from the little I have seen.

Newton is listed at 6’ but he looks like he’s really like 5’9".

#3 in the picture is also listed at 6’.

Erick All looked good when he was healthy but he too was lost for the season and basically, what little O IOWA had was done. The throws to the TE’s was it for the passing game. I would absolutely take Lachey if he fell to the 4th BTW.

2 Likes

I know of Lachey and he is definitely talent but a little tired of the injured draftees, at same time I doubt he is there in the 4th. If Barner is there in the 4th, 6’6" 250 I’d be tempted.

So, Tyler Nubin is a guy I have pumped early and often and playing for the Gophers is the only reason he isn’t getting more press. QB rating when targeted is 20.7, that’s insane. Looking over the guys who have been mentioned as DB’s, there’s some really good talent available.

1 Like

His teammate from last year Howden is a balling so far as a rookie.

They were a nice tandem.

Nubin would be a Kerby type steal if we can land him

Just saying Brock Bowers will probably be in this draft.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Many have pointed out some possible CB,s an I think we need one early. What might lets say force Lions to take one RD1 is if they don’t resign CJ. I think he is back near end of Nov. The question is will he resign with Lions?

If he does I would think Lions Look Edge in rd one. We will have 4 picks in top 100 as of now.

With 4 picks in top 100 we can had 4 quality draft picks. When you look at what cost will be for lets say edge can we afford a Josh Allen just example. I would lean not spend the money on edge draft one. I guess I am sold on Holmes draft selections.

I would like a stud OT an if we don’t resign Jackson then a OG very early plug an play.

Like I said the order could depend on who we resign . If we get CJ we can wait get a DB in rd two If they keep Jackson we can look OG later.

We have no fourth rd pick but we will or should have a high rd 3 pick from Vikes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.