Don't overlook this guy

Everyone knows Cooper but I’ve been pushing for Sebastian all year.

Castro also has 37 tackles, 26 solo, 3 int’s and 4 PD’s.

4 Likes

This is my sleeper. He’s my Devon Witherspoon this draft cycle.

1 Like

Ok, I’m sold. Let’s draft Newton and Castro and really shore up the secondary.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, let’s draft him too!

Lions draft 2024

1. CB
  2. CB
    3a) DB
    3b) CB
    5- DB
    6- CB
    7- DB
1 Like

I really think they could add a couple CBs and a S in the draft along with an OL and DL and it would make a lot of sense.

Jacobs in an RFA.
Moseley is done.
Will Harris is a UFA.
Ceedy Duce is a UFA
Tracy and Iffy heading into final years in 2024…need some help.

1 Like

I think like last year we will address at least some of it in FA

His QB rating when targeted is 46.2, not the same competition but good program and he’s having a good year. 13 PD’s is insane but it’s why he’s a DB because he has 0 int’s.

Ok, but then how are we gonna draft all these guys?

Don’t set yourself up. Brad is going to draft his kind of guys…team captains, gritty, high football IQ…
We’ve been through FA, the Draft, and Trade Deadline 3 times each, now. They’re not going to do things the way Millen, Mayhew, and Quinn did.

2 Likes

Hmmm, it’s a quandary. I remember drafting Witherspoon, Branch and a late round DB (Terell Smith, Jason Taylor II, Sydney Brown at the time) in my mocks before FA last year, I kinda wish it would have turned out that way lol.

1 Like

Good thing that’s Josh Newton then!

2 Likes

You want to know what would be the icing on the cake? Getting another pick and getting another CB/DB just to be sure we have the position group covered.

1 Like

You sure you don’t want to package our picks and move up to top 10 grab another TE

Yep. Both please. The next year that we don’t run short of CBs will be the first such year I can remember.

1 Like

Whoa whoa let’s not piss off the football gods. I mean last draft they were like “You poor people yes we will finally give you a TE that’s worthy of your team in Laporta”. There’s a real chance if we trade up for one that a meteor can hit Detroit. Granted I don’t live in Detroit, but we don’t want that.

2 Likes

IOWA has 2 TE’s likely to hit the draft, both are injured. Luke Lachey has the size and just like last year when I pointed out how good LaPorta was based on how good the shitty IOWA QB’s rating was when throwing at Sam, Luke had similar stat’s with this year’s crappy QB’s at IOWA. Lachey is looking for contact, no shit. And the QB rating when he’s targeted was 101.

First sheep, now TE’s! Iowa is cloning this shit.

I didn’t think we’d be in for a TE this past draft as early as LaPorta was gonna go, and I was wrong about that. But surely, surely we won’t go back to that well so soon. I agree that Lachey is a very good prospect, and maybe he falls because of the injury (if he comes out), but I have a hard time imagining any way he ends up a Lion.