Draft Diamond in the rough

I found my diamond in the rough

1 Like

Cuttently rated 297 in draft. Could be a steal in the 7th round.

As it is QUITE early to be throwing out draft possibilities for 2022, I have limited myself to only looking at safeties who have the III behind their name. Verone McKinley III from Oregon has 4 int’s this year although 2 of them were vs Stoney Brook. Benny Blades III has 3 int’s for the University of Northern Iowa so far this year.

2 Likes

Immediate impact in the jumbo package
May have challenges with pass blocking at NFL level, but he will immediately run block with success.

OK now I am starting to follow WR’s that are the III. Gotta like this Calvin Austin III from Memphis, 48 receptions for 837 yard, 8 TD’s and 17.4 ypc. He’s also a punt returner and has a wild return for over 90 yards this season. Dude is for real.

Although they lost last night, it really wasn’t on John Metchie III, who had 7 receptions for 88 yards. He has pretty pedestrian numbers this year, originally thought of as a late 2nd because of the guys who were ahead of him are gone, if he doesn’t pick it up I’m thinking 4th round is a possibility.

Not sure he even declares now

OK, looks like we’re moving on to RB’s this week, and this one is very much in the Heisman conversation. Michigan St has perhaps the biggest turn around for any program in the country and a BIG part of it is Kenneth Walker III. He’s going to go over 1,000 yards rushing next time he see’s the field, and with no QB in the nation legitimately in the conversation, I think it’s really his to lose. I haven’t seen enough of his pass blocking and he has only 4 receptions so how his game transfers to the pro’s will be interesting,

Calvin Austin III just ran 69 yards for a TD.