Draft update! Last four left

We are now stuck with 28-32 baby!!

2 Likes

29-32 no?

4 Likes

I suck - yes

This is the lowest I can ever remember us drafting. So far 2024 has been an amazing year

2 Likes

What if we end as we started: beating KC in the SB

3 Likes

Then we get pick 32

2 Likes

The draft pick is irrelevant. Holmes is just going to waste it. Can you imagine where we’d be if they had drafted Jalen Carter?

2 Likes

Our Super Bowl has always been the upcoming draft. I hope if we win the game after the NFC Championship, whatever the name is of that game now, fans won’t lose focus on the real goal. Win the NFL Draft, that’s all that matters after today.

2 Likes

Probably in the NFCC game.

If we get to the SB and play the Chiefs, I guarantee you the asterisk will rear its head.

4 Likes

Best way to put an * away is with an !

2 Likes

My bro! YEAH!!!

That means TWO super bowls this year!!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is the lowest we’ve ever picked with our own pick. There were only 28 teams in 91.

2 Likes

I’m a Cardinal fan in baseball and I would always joke at the end of October my Cardinals were still in it and my Lions were already out. For the Lions the draft was my super bowl and I continue to love the draft, I am so glad we had somebody to bring in Brad and Dan to turn this thing around.

1 Like

Its so weird rooting for the lowest possible draft pick. (head explodes).

1 Like

What are the best positions to take in this range? I was hoping for a stud CB or DE/DT in the first this year

And when we don’t draft the shiny object that many want, the board goes apoplectic. It’s clear, Dan and Holmes draft their guys. Guys who love football, would run through a wall for the team and don’t wilt under pressure. Their formula has been pretty good, but when we draft a guy 10 spots ahead of where Mel thinks they should be, this place will come unglued……AGAIN,

Technically we were scheduled to pick 32 a couple of years ago, but we used it in the trade up for Jamo.

2 Likes

I told you weeks ago now… we pick 32nd already. :laughing: