Dre Bly Speaks

This is the 1st time I’ve seen him interviewed since coming back to the Lions to coach!! Sounds excited to be back.

4 Likes

Idk maybe I’m tired but I’m not excited by this interview. Cam Sutton gave me more hype seems more well spoken.

1 Like

Dre- Day, MF’rz!!!

2 Likes

This cat was unreal → he will teach our guys to be the same way

2 Likes

Thus far, so glad he is here with us. Looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

1 Like

Did he just say we’re taking a DB high? It sure sounded like it.

He was announced as coach and then we immediately added Sutton, Moseley and Garder-Johnson. Dry’s got some talent to work with now.

One thing I didn’t know was that Dre was with the Saints in 2017 as an intern coach and worked with AG and Coach Campbell for 1 season before heading to NC to coach.

4 Likes

Dre seems to talk well and seems genuine.

2 Likes

I have no problem with that!

1 Like

Did someone pee in your koolaid!?

1 Like

What can I say? I’m not upset with the hire. I guess The lions have just set a really high standard.

1 Like

I was not excited with the hire but if Dan and AG wanted it I’m ok with it they are familiar with him. On face value the Tarheel secondary was not good. Who is coaching these DBs at Illinois? That might be the guy I’m looking at.

1 Like

Bly was 5’9, 180lbs. That’s what was impressive. He couldn’t tackle for ish tho.

I hear AG is going to be more involved with the DB’s this season.

So Bly is going to have plenty of help to get that group up to speed

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.