Eff the Cowboys! (MNF thread)

Didn’t see a thread…

so let’s celebrate a Cowboys deficit….
and eventual loss!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

It is fun watching Dallas look like shit… Again.

That stadium is at least 75% Cowboys fans.

I hope we take it over in a few weeks.

3 Likes

I would love for the Cowboys to lose, but this wreaks of a Dallas win tonight. They are pissed off and I think the refs will jump in if need be.

1 Like

Brandon Staley…. defensive mastermind… doesn’t seem to have a strong argument against that sentiment…. :face_with_peeking_eye:

There are a lot of ‘Boys fans.

Sucks to be a Charger, no home games…

1 Like

Herbert just has to concentrate on throwing the ball to Keenan Allen. I need another five points to win my fantasy league. I also have a bet with RB combined yardage.

Ewww… they should be prosecuted….

2 Likes

I suppose you’re right

Great time for SoCal to fall into the ocean.

2 Likes

Hell yeah!!!

Herbert to Herbert for a first down!

1 Like

Man… I hate the Cowpies… but not sure how that was a personal foul.

I love it…… but I don’t know how they call that!!!

To me it was consistent with how they have called it in other games.

Which to me also means they MISSED a call when Dak got smacked in the head on a previous series. I was shocked they didn’t call it.

1 Like

ya think???

:wink:

Just turned this game on and wow, I am getting spoiled by our Lions. Chargers can’t hit short-range catches on 3rd down to get a 1st. Goff and the Sun god connect on those time after time, drive after drive. It seems weird to see Herbert just missing and Chargers TE and receivers can’t grab what Goff, Sun God, and Laporta make look so easy.

1 Like

Sloppy game by the americas team

BS call

I’m bored.

toddling off to rewatch Det/TB…

#25 for the Cowboys just blocked the gunner to perfection on that punt. OMG.

Watching this game feels different than a Lions game. It feels like both teams are just calling plays and running them…hoping for the best. For the Lions it feels like each playcall has a rhyme and reason to it and the OC and QB both know what they are trying to accomplish with each call.

1 Like