Erin calls Kelce Mr. Pfizer

I prefer to go by him/he…or handsome.
That’s what I identify as. Don’t forget it

2 Likes

I vote to Change your username to BigSexxy

The ladies call him BIG Pappa!

1 Like

I’m sure many are already describing me that way.

1 Like

mancrushMonday

That’s you man!

:muscle::heart::pray::zap:

He’s so good at it, too. Buddy spoke in his normal, sincere tone while taking a shot at someone he was exchanging pleasantries with not 3 days earlier.

The words just flowed right out. He’s skilled at his forked tongue douchery.

2 Likes

Well that is how you treat a sell out in the hood

1 Like

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Hey man I’m a Lions Fan

I’m hoping the Kardashian Kancers get hooked up with the Eagles & 9ers & Cowboys and drag them down to mediocrity

1 Like

I’m on board with Erin. Got fired around to time they made the most money.

2 Likes

Print Trillions and give it to their pals while we got $1400 and $1200 and got stuck with inflation.

1 Like

So what did you spend your $1400 & $1200 on? I bet you stimulated the economy with that big spending that’s for sure

1 Like

I had the same thoughts. Taylor Swift has a huge fan base. Let’s bring them to MNF.

3 Likes

This is what I posted about. Just not cool.

Erin keeps trying to make everything about him at any cost. The cult of personality.

I don’t like being called a liar about it, but whatever. I’m not attached to whether people like and agree with me or not. I could literally spend days spelling certain things out, too. But many just want the comfort of believing they understand how the world works when clearly they do not.

Go Lions

Dear reader(s),

If you’re intent on bringing politics into a thread that was about attention-starved Aaron Rodgers (who was attacking attention starved Travis Kielce), go and create your own ■■■■■■■ Lions forum. I’m serious. GTFO. You all know the rules. Abide by them or leave. It’s very simple to “log out” and never return. Thumbing your nose at the rules offered by a free service with zero regard for the community here because of your insatiable desire to get salty about politics says a considerable amount about you as a human, none of it is good.

3 Likes