Erin calls Kelce Mr. Pfizer

Obviously can’t handle Travis Kelce having all the attention on him and his famous girl. I really thought it was pathetic seeing Rodgers sitting all by his lonesome in the suite watching the game. Keeps talking about “we”. Can’t wait for the finale in which he is done and done as a one time champ, probably the most overrated NFL player in the history of the game.

1 Like

Who’s Erin?

1 Like

Anybody in the Den Fantasy League wanna trade for Kelce.

I’ll sell low, I’m sick of this guy.

Man I hope Miami takes the throne from KC in the AFC if the NFL will allow it

2 Likes

Kelce is literally in every other commercial these days. He will promote anything if you pay him enough.

It’s why the Chiefs will probably win the super bowl again IMO.

Mahomes, Andy Reid and Kelce are the face of the league these days. Throw in Taylor Swift and here we go again.

1 Like

Exactly. Looks like a staged relationship at this point

5 Likes

I guess I don’t pay enough attention to social media for it to bother me. At least Kelce and Mahomes are playing….while the most Rodgers has done lately is be on a talk show. I figured after he talked shit about the Lions to Pat last year he would have learned his lesson. Guess not.

Please, it’s corny celebrity crap.

But not staged.

Have a seat Jah, I’ve got a lot to tell you my friend.

3 Likes

This thread will be locked in… 5, 4, 3, 2,

About your inner knowledge of their relationship? Go on.

Erin is one of the douchiest douchebags in all of douchedom, but he’s one of the best quarterbacks to have ever played.

space planet GIF by South Park

I have no inner knowledge on their relationship.

All I know is after all the hype, it’s NOT a coincedence that he’s on every commercial and is NOW the Big Pharm Darling.

It would be statistically impossible for all these coincedences to go in 1 direction. We have a better chance of winning the mega billion PowerBall and then get struck by lightining.

Are you a mathematics denier?

But I can explain to you how Power structure works in this country/this world.

3 Likes

No doubt he was a great QB. But if he was better he wouldn’t have the playoff record he does. Which is crickets since 2010.

Ah, Big THEY.

The They everyone talks about. They are doing this and they are controlling that.

People want simple explanations for a complex world. So blame it on They.

I have nothing for people who believe, Jesus effing C, that Kelce and Swift are in bed with Big Pharma and that’s what their relationship is about.

Literally nothing. Holy shit.

I’m still stuck on “science”. Can’t wrap my melon around that one…

He’s not wrong.

2 Likes

None taken brother. But, you made a thread about the Pharm villain going agains the Pharm Darling and all his billion swiftie followers…

…That’s the point of this thread. Unfortunately.

3 Likes

I posted this because Erin is a douche who has no place calling out a peer in this manner.

Reason is dead.

1 Like