Establishing a new culture!

It sure was!!!

headshot fail GIF

I thought about Marinelli but thought he was more Patricia than Campbell.

At least morninwheg had the decency to do an exit press conference, from his front porch in Plymouth I do believe… and he was grateful and didn’t throw anyone under the bus and moved on.

Neither Quinn nor Patricia even made a statement, let alone had the class or intestinal fortitude to speak after they completely decimated the team because they were both too smart for everyone.

1 Like

Cowards!!

1 Like

Yeah, they were garbage and showed their true colors when what they claimed to build all burnt to hell.

I think it’s a bit telling as well that Quinn has not gone back to NE and Patricia has, I definitely believe there was some major disconnect between the two when they thought they were lovers at first sight…

Regardless, the fact neither one of them said a damn word when they got fired was just more proof to me they were in way over their heads, as well as, as Kelvin Sheppard would say, not a man’s man.

2 Likes

Show me a man who chews Copenhagen, aka Dan Campbell. You’ve shown me a man you can trust

1 Like

Love it.
I think the complete name is Bran Holmbell. Inseparable master motivators.
The Kool-Aid tastes different this time around.
Meet the new boss — DIFFERENT from the old boss.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.