Evening Games Official Thread: Rams + 49ers First

I’m watching at least the start of this one.

Stafford looking a little rattled here to start with.

1 Like

Rams Settle for 3 pts after Stafford sack

After an 8 minute drive.

Long drives are important to winning and wearing out other teams. The lions have been pretty decent at long drives this season and I think that bodes well for next season if the defense can get more stops.

For Rams pick purposes, we should really hope against the Saints winning if the Rams beat the Niners. That’s pretty much a bye for the Rams. If the Rams win, we want them playing the Niners again next week.

Until that awesome long pass w touch to Kupp

Kupp is awesome… Supposedly Aman Ra was learning from Goff how Kupp likes to play the game and get space and he sure is getting open a lot despite everyone knowing he is Goff’s top target

1 Like

Two of the most important players in this game were FCS Walter Payton Award winners. Kupp graduated from Eastern Washington and Garoppolo from Eastern Illinois. And Garoppolo is being backed up by Walter Payton Award winner Trey Lance. Two FCS winners of the award will be in this years draft, both QB’s.

1 Like

49ers have another Eastern Washington guy in Samson Ebukam. They are a good program and supposedly have a good QB that might be worth a flier…

Holmes is not opposed to FCS guys if they can play for sure!

49ers trying to beat the rams into submission per usual but they are getting flagged for it

I hope Kupp doesn’t break Calvin’s record so nobody even thinks to compare them

1 Like

Stafford is solid except for the sack, that could have knocked them out of FG range. It didn’t, and the Rams made it. If they get stopped here that’s a shit load of yards for just 3 points.

This was my point in the 5k yard thread. Why even talk about breaking records if it took an extra game to get there?

Nice play, wide open.

They need to start suspending defenders for blatant headshots because there’s precisely what they did to Van Jefferson.

4 Likes

49ers D isn’t doing shit this game.

Stafford’s carving them up

They came out big and bad but now whimpering a bit.

2 Likes

So far looks like a good Stafford day in a game that he needs to ensure home field. This is the first step to dropping that big game narrative, winning his division

Look another former lion DT doing more then three knuckle heads Holmes got this year.

1 Like