Evening Games Official Thread: Rams + 49ers First

I’m at the point where I just don’t care, I want the higher pick but regardless if Holmes is the guy he should be able to find a contributor at 24 or 32 just the same

1 Like

Bc over the course of the history of sports games have changed and evolved. Using your logic then records should never be kept……it’s fine to say “he did it in x amount of games etc”.

Stafford having a great game, but lord 9ers look like msu secondary

I actually think I stand in the opposite position… keep all the records you want in the new era, they will and should be tracked… My point is simply that they are new records I still think the records of the 16 game Era exist and there will be new ones in the 17 and 18 game eras. But it’s not like they truly surpassed the 16 game record. You want that do it in 16

1 Like

Yep, Matt looks dead on today…and when he’s good Stafford, he’s really fucking good…but that niners secondary/LB’s looks like a loaded diaper.

1 Like

And it’s the cheap ones at best

Great game for Stafford heading into the playoffs.

Rams fans noticed that Stafford is great on 3 step drops but below average on 7 step… that last sack on Stafford was a 7 step. Wonder what is going on there.

Would love if Shanahan went big ball energy and gives Lance the rest of the game…Jimmy G blows goats

It was shit call on third down is what it was.

2 Likes

Yeah, not sure what that was on 3rd and 1…pretty dumb.

1 Like

On a short 3rd down at that, with the wr that gets more open than anyone else in the league not named sun god

It was third and inches. Sneak the ball. That’s McVay’s ego.

1 Like

And like clockwork Jimmy makes me eat his G with a couple nice throws.

Much easier to do when you don’t have a top 5 all time great quarterback in your division. Stafford is having one of his best seasons, with one of the most talented teams in the nfl, a great coaching staff……and he’d still finish behind Rogers if the rams were in the north. Crazy just how good that SOB is.

2 Likes

Odds of a Stafford Jekyl/Hyde game where he has an elite 1st half, followed by an equally bad 2nd half? I promise I will take no joy in the latter
will ferrell lube GIF

1 Like

Whelp…my hot take about Jimmy was greatly off.

Samuel is a fucking beast. We got a game now

No kidding, I couldn’t believe they called a pass and Matt took the sack. That 3 points going into half was huge, and now it’s anyone’s game.

A Stafford pick 6 here would not be amusing…:grimacing:

1 Like