Everything is set!

There is no one to blame for the state of the Lions. We have an offence that is set with elite talent. Rodrigous and LaPorta need to be resigned in the off season. The defence is a mess but not because of coaching. We have fringe veteran and practise squad talent in the entire secondary. The team tries to play press coverage but does not have the talent to play a respectable zone coverage. This can’t be fixed this year. We lost our only viable press corner through his personal stupidity. The good news is Rakestraw is getting quality playing and may develop into CB2 in a Peres defence. After the bye Branch May return. At 50% he far superior to any safety we have starting. It’s not the coaches! It’s not the GM. Generally they done well building this roster. They have been hit by two years of defensive oriented injuries!

Quit whining!! This is not a playoff team this year. Look to free agency and the draft to fix the defence. The offense is set, even Vaki is proving to be a strong RB3.

2 Likes

Methinks this is someone who created a new handle in order to say his piece, while letting “Larry” get ripped to shreds. Not too bad of a move, actually.

7 Likes

Do you think he’s really a Canuck or did he say “offence” to throw us off his trail?

6 Likes

If your second sentence is true, I think this is why your first sentence shouldn’t be allowed

5 Likes

Ok “Larry”

Can’t wait to hear from his brother Darryl, and his other brother Darryl.

6 Likes

I google Peres defence and got this:

1 Like

larry jazz hands GIF by Barstool Sports

1 Like

Lions havnt won shit. I could care less about this team.a few years. Its now time

“quit whining.” well gee I guess I should be a happy fan now we are losing games with no defense, and I should be geeked that we don’t have a secondary-hell with that I’m going to throw a party because our CB’s are so damn good ! and Lordy our HC, OC, and DC are just spiffy , how could I forget @Larry? Hell I haven’t been around for five damn minutes-so Let’s grab some Suds and some grub and party down, Super Bowl here we come !

1 Like

Brad is Larry, Larry is Brad

disgusted ace ventura GIF

3 Likes

This can’t be fixed for three years. Holmes is not trading for a quality CB. He’s going to draft one to keep the salary down for 4 years. It takes 3 years for a CB to develope into a decent starter. If he drafts one in 27 he won’'t be ready until 2030. St Brown, Jamo Goff and Gibbs will be past their prime. We will have a decent CB but need skill players at every position..

Couldn’t

1000044329

2 Likes

Can they just run hurry or 2 min all the time? That looked good.

I’m still waiting for “Larry” to explain how Brad Holmes is off the hook for having a secondary full of fringe and practice squad players.

1 Like

I always liked my variation a little better. “Let’s make like a leaf and get the ■■■■ outta here”

2 Likes

They still failed at that

.

Larry Shrug GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yeah but they looked good :dotted_line_face::face_with_peeking_eye: