Expectations for 2023?

I chose 11 wins
12 is possible
I hope 10 is the floor

We add Carter and some other pieces and our defense might be able to.

Goff is ballhawk, do I think he actually will prove his critics wrong and carry us far.

I hope I really do but I doubt it… All it takes is a mistake here or there and special teams lol… down 14 with Goff vs 49ers u feel comfortable?

Our team is solid and I think this year we have to at least make it to the divisional and then is when Goff has to show he has it in him to lead us…

But we shouldn’t just be happy to make it far, our goal should be the Super Bowl

1 Like

13 not counting playoffs

On top of that, they have made detroit a place established players want to play. That was said by a few of our FA additions. They deserve credit for that

1 Like

My expectations are too high. It’s a combination of spring ritual and my personality quirk of irrational exuberance.

Just curious and want to ask a random question. Do you have a specific game you are seeing as a tie?

1 Like

It’s always the one you least expect. haha

Out of the last 5 ties in the nfl over the past few seasons, the Lions have played in 2 of the 5 ties. So my odds of a tie are pretty good.

7-1 home
5-4 road

12-5 winning division

At least 1 playoff win

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.