Expectations for game today?

It’s cold and wet in Chicago today. How does everyone think the game will go?

I’m expecting a lot of 2-3TE sets, lots of AP, with a trick play or three strategically placed.

Defense no idea, maybe a few more blitzes?

1 Like

I expect to see Trubisky made to look like the turd he is.

If they can’t manage that, I’m out.

3 Likes

I think that with Cephus, Agnew and Bryant taking Halls snaps that the Lions will utilize a shorter passing game. More bubble screens and crossing routes.

2 Likes

Trubisky has another career game against our bad secondary and lack of pass rush.

The offense looks ok in spurts, but there’s sure to be a bonehead turnover or two in the 2nd half killing any sort of momentun they have. Stafford begins to question his existence when the OL gets pantsed and he gets crushed, could even be the game that “puts him on IR” the rest of the season…the countdown do finishing 4-12 is on.

1 Like

Is none too easy of an answer?

2 Likes

When have the lions ever done this? :joy:

Hahaha all answers acceptable including (especially) this one!

Just curious to see where other people were at

I am really looking forward to watching. 1st game of a new era.

2 Likes

I don’t expect him to look any different than he normally does against us. He’ll play with confidence, unlike the other 30 teams he might face.

2 Likes

I’m with Golden lions. None expected here. Just, please, no injuries !

1 Like

Not seeing a morbidly obese HC on the sidelines

3 Likes

Swift passed concussion protocol by an independent DR , but is battling some kind of illness /NOT Covis related…seems maybe Swift had his bean rattled as AP made a comment about Swift not acting the same.

2 Likes

Same shit, but a few new faces. Relatively new that is, as in not seen for awhile.

I think we will be able to tell very early in the game if Bevell’s doing anything differently. Hopefully not runnning AP up the gut for 1 yard on 1st down over and over.

1 Like

Yeah that was a concerning quote from Peterson.

Hope the guy is ok. Let him rest!

Wait a second, our coach dropped 200 LBs and shaved… what the… oh it’s Bevell!

1 Like

I’m expecting Hunter Bryant to raise some eyebrows

2 Likes

That would be cool to see. And maybe they downplayed his return to catch Chicago off guard…

It’s definitely football weather outside! I’m expecting a black and blue game

More Kerryon runs PLEASE

2 Likes

I don’t expect much. The Patricia stink will take a while to eradicate so for those expecting this to be a completely different team just because Patricia is gone, you’re bound to be disappointed.

I do expect them to play looser now that he’s gone so we should at least see some passion out there.

1 Like