Ezekiel Elliott arrested in Vegas

Apparently knocked a guy down at EDC. Yet another person who can’t handle themselves in this city.

Would you have any pause in giving EE a fat extension?

Maybe Zeke should stop going to large public parties

the Dallas Cowboys superstar running back had been spotted in the parking lot at the Electric Daisy Carnival around 3 AM on Saturday morning arguing with his girlfriend.

Zeke never puts his hands on the woman but he uses his body to block her from walking away several times during the argument.

A short time later, Zeke and the woman are seen speaking with event staffers – when suddenly Elliott confronts one them and says, “You got something to say!?”

Zeke gets in the staffer’s face and uses his body to shove the guy backward until the staffer hits a metal gate – that’s when Zeke uses his forearm to shove the guy to the ground.

It’s damn near impossible to deny at this point that Zeke is just a ■■■■■■■ idiot, at the very least.

You forgot

Zeke immediately throws his hands up and says, “I didn’t do anything!”

and

Salzano says Elliott was just having a normal discussion with his girlfriend and blames event security for “overreacting.”

As if pushing a dude on the ground isn’t overreacting.

There is no question this guy is a moron.
Maurice Clarett on steroids level moron.

1 Like

Holy cow, I forgot all about him.

Boy did I bite hard for him. I really thought he was going to be a really good one.

Tip of the iceberg, Vegas. Tip of the iceberg.

Kidding of course. A few NFL players running around doing stuff like that is a drop in the bucket among the other millions of heathens who fly across the country to debase themselves in Vegas.

1 Like

Just sounds like he’s using OSU major, out in the real world. Kudoes.

2 Likes

Well yeah, of course. I wasnt trying to say he rsped and pillaged the town or anything.

Anyway, just wait until the Raiders make the move … ugh.

I know, I meant more that whatever the Raiders get up to won’t really make a dent in how the Strip already rolls. Zeke is about to find out that not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

1 Like

Considering I woke up to a video in my inbox involving a drunk & naked woman in the Caesar’s fountains, I get ya lol.

It wasn’t pretty, but was a great example of why I love going down there to people watch.

1 Like