FA hot take

Saquon is going to hit the market and his contract will breathe new life into the RB market after a bidding war between Dallas, LAC and others manifests one of the most lucrative RB markets in recent memory?

Crazy?

Question on this - Who was the last RB to sign a lucrative contract? McCaffery?

It will be interesting to see what Henry gets, 30 years old but man he still trucks.

1 Like

He was the one I was thinking of.

Total transparency: what got me thinking the press release about Greg Roman and the plan for LAC. Run the damn ball!

With who? Dallas has already been reported to be super into the idea . And if Baltimore and Henry is reported to be a thing I don’t see why they wouldn’t kick the tires?

And tbh I think between us, BAL and SF (LAR as well) the run game is back in vogue or heading that way.

2 Likes

LAC are drafting Blake Corum in round 2.

1 Like

That would do as well. They need a bell cow

Barkley could light it up with the LAC. His rookie year he had over 700 yards receiving, then for some unknown reasons the Giants decided not to use him like that anymore.
His receptions got cut in half.

He could resurrect that in LA

1 Like

If they signed Barkley and drafted Nabors I think they could win that division.

Saquan…:laughing:

Society does not know a football player…

Might as well call Saquan “Deadre Swift Sr…”

Thats why Brad and Dan got rid of “Deandre…”

sexy model GIF by Wantering

Isn’t it great that the Lions are on the leading edge instead of too late to the party?
We’re already projected as a top 4 team. When you get that far you have a legit shot at the trophy.

1 Like

Yeah…Greg Roman likes Super Models as football players…

Chargers stil have Ekeler, don’t they?
If yes, he will do really well with Harbaugh.

Whoever the chargers starting te is should be fantasy gold

I ask why? We run quite well as we are, are we going to lose Monty or something??

Not us. The league.

Free Agent I believe

1 Like

What if they go Bowers round one? That could be very scary.

I don’t see it. RB entering year 7, coming off 3.9 yards per carry. That’s some risky business. He’s already blown one knee out.

We’ll see. Jerrah!!!

I actually forgot about the Taylor extension last year so it hasn’t been as long as I had remembered since we saw a sizable contract.

If Jerry didn’t learn his lesson after Zeke… haha pay the man Jerry.