Fanspeak On the Clock 2022 mock draft!

And you’re responding to every post of mine like a creepy stalker, so apparently I’m getting under your fragile skin.

Oooh, you’re furiously typing away. I’m sure this one will be a doozy. :rofl:

Nah…I ain’t begging you to change your thoughts…I love how you run out the back of your own end zone. But apparently you nerves are struck every time someone mentions Hutchinson’s name…there you are “PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK SOMEONE OTHER THAN HUTCH-BUST”…
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Your team will pick Hutchinson… :laughing:

127 posts says different…stalker.

In none of them did I say “Please please please” like you did…whining every time you see Hutchinson’s name… :laughing:

Still stalking me. You must be real butthurt. :rofl:

Yet, you’re still posting at me, like some desperate pathetic loser.

Oh you are the one who’s butt hurt…begging someone to not put Hutchinson in their mock draft…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE… :laughing:

And you claim to not be a Wolverine slappy. You’ve only spent half a day defending your favorite team’s pride like a desperate ex-girlfriend.

PHUNNYPHARM already told you who I root for whiner…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anybody but Hutchi-bust… :laughing:

Ok UoM homer. Never seen someone get so angry about the pride of a team they don’t even root for. Keep trying.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE…PRETTY PLEASE :laughing:

Pretty please what? You want my attention because you keep posting at me?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE …stop running out the back of your own ass like this :laughing:

Are you still trying to defend your favorite team to me? Still?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Uh oh. You’re typing again! :rofl:

You haven’t mentioned my team ONCE…but you cried and begged someone to pick anybody but Hutchi-bust…IN A MOCK DRAFT…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Okay Wolverine slappy. :rofl:

Uh oh. He’s typing again. Must be real angry now!