Fanspeak On the Clock 2022 mock draft!

You’re reaching creepy ex-girlfriend status now.

Thats the status you are at every time someone mentions Hutch to the Lions…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
sad big brother GIF by globaltv

Bruh, I didn’t mean to start living rent-free in your head. My bad bruh. Go back to Wolverine fanboying and forget I ever existed. :rofl:

That would have been a great idea… paying $16+ million for 34 catches is a great strategery…

george w bush strategy GIF

Go back to your crying about Hutch every time his name is mention… :laughing:
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ANYBODY BUT HUTCHI-BUST…

Two threads being killed…

2 Likes

Another month rent-free! :rofl:

Sorry dude, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings so bad about Hutchi-bust.

didn’t mean to make you cry… :laughing:
Cry Crying GIF

Even Fairley gave better effort in college than Thibs. I think y’all are too influenced by hype. Can be better? Of course he can. Mac Jones can be better than Trevor Lawrence. And so far he is. This is about who is the better prospect right now. And its pretty clear who that is.

One thread being derailed wasn’t enough?

2 Likes

Says the people buying into the MCDC hype.

4 round draft sim

2: R1 P2 EDGE Aidan Hutchinson - Michigan

29: R1 P29 LB Nakobe Dean - Georgia

34: R2 P2 S Jaquan Brisker - Penn State

66: R3 P2 WR George Pickens - Georgia

2 Likes

We’re not getting Hutch. He’s going to Jax. So you can just chill out with your tirade.

I bet the Jags go with Thibs. They probably aren’t Wolverine fans.

Bet accepted. The Jags have no agenda and will take the best player. If they don’t take Hutch, it will be Neal because of need.

1 Like

I saw like 50 new posts on this thread and thought alot had no time like me and were working the mock draft games. But nope it was a pissing contest. Disappointed

2 Likes

The Jags are a terrible organization, so they could take Hutch, but I still think they’ll take Thibs.

I agree. Neal is in play.

I’m going to just shut up now and let everyone else talk. Sorry for derailing this thread with meaningless posts.

AB has a lot free time this week… :thinking:

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF by BBC

1 Like