Favorite Falcons announcer

Larry Munson was mine.

Larry Munson was overrated

To hell he was. Greatest UGA announcer, loved him.
No idea regarding Falcons as I never listened to them on the radio.

Skip Caray

woody harrelson kingpin GIF

Why are there so many Falcons posts on here now? If you want to talk Falcons go to a Falcons board

This is the Falcons board.

1 Like

They don’t want this to be a Lions board they want it to be an every team board

So we gotta answer pop quiz Falcons questions now

You are responding to the Falcons war room, you can mute this if you want. There is a way to do this and I think it is outlined in the MLB thread pinned at the top of the board.

1 Like

That’s objectively not what the plan is.

And yes, you can mute teams. But in a short while, you’ll be able to curate the landing/home page so you can see whatever you want to see (i.e. just Lions content).

You could also just trust that I’ve been doing this for a minute and have a good plan. Might suck. Might be awesome.

2 Likes

It’ll probably be sweet, but we don’t get much convo from the other teams.

It literally is just a pop quiz at this point.

Seriously, google EVERY single Atlanta thread lol

It’s nice he’s posting on the Atlanta board, I just don’t think there are any other Falcons fans here. I will answer most of the threads but I literally don’t have a guess on who any of their announcers were/are.

2 Likes

That’s why I called him overrated… was hoping to get a real battle royal going here.

Didn’t work

I literally have no idea who that guy is either LOL
@Nate

1 Like

YARN | I hope he doesn't get Munsoned out in the middle of ...

Do you have any Atlanta buddies that can join you on the forum? I think it would make it much more enjoyable for you if a couple more joined.

That being said, I will continue to try to be engaged either way. I can’t stand the city of Atlanta, but I’m mostly impartial to it’s sports teams.

1 Like

What did you think about that Atlanta game where Gurley scored when he shouldn’t have and the Lions won?

No idea on what he is for the Falcons.
Munson was the Bob Ufer for UGA football.
We had been living near Athens for 4yrs when the Hobnail boot call was made one of the all time great calls. I heard it live as we were driving somewhere, guy was a classic.

https://x.com/960theref/status/1445719407334858760