Filet mignon vs Hamburger Helper

You could be no doubt there was a few, but year 2 was still strong for Patricia you could even question there moves with out being bombarded with your just not a fan crap hell it was still probably 50/50 at the beginning of year 3. It was about 10 games in the 2 season that the questioning was starting to
be allowed.

Some of us that had reservations from the get go with the sexual assault allegations thought he was officially a clown show after the ‘respect the process’ rant. Which coincided with reports of him being late for or missing his own team meetings

I do remember though people still defending him even after he gave away our two pro bowl defensive backs for free because they called out his bull shit

2 Likes

I know it’s touchy , perhaps unfair

But the way the allegations came to light and how it was handled made me doubt their commitment to a process and embarrassed owner

The players get deep dived on character so while some things are unfair , it’s part of their trade off

1 Like

This was really it:

Not to get political but: I’m a hard core lefty, bleeding heart on my sleeve. BUT there’s a great moment from history where Ronald Reagan and Mikehael Gorbechov were set to meet in Geneva in November, 1985. Geneva, lovely though it is, is cold in November. Gorby wore an overcoat, Ronnie didn’t, and below is the image:

Ronnie’s in a sharp looking suit, impervious to the weather. Despite his age he looks fresh, crisp, up to the task of leading the world. Gorby looks frumpy, hat in hand, cold, a victim of the elements, despite being 20 years younger!!!

It seems crazy, but people freaking noticed.

When Patty rolled out, grossly overweight, slovenly, in that boot, riding his scooter I knew it was over. He’s no leader of men. End of story. Add in him being late, and just being an asshole and it was over before it started.

2 Likes

You need a team of doctors
Working around the clock
Same ol shit

That and the symbology of Gorby literally coming to Ronnie Ray-Gun hat in hand was not lost then or now.

2 Likes

Ummmmm. No.

Though the truth does lie somewhere inbetween uniform revilement and 96% acceptance.

3 Likes

Can you imagine how different the world would be if Gorby had stayed in power or in the very least influence in Russia?

Not possible in the way we’d want. Only way would be if he went back to the hardliners. He knew he was done, he just rightly surmised that a controlled crash was better for the people than a faceplant into the side of a mountain for that economy

Way better than Vegan helper. lol

:cucumber: :broccoli: :green_salad: :carrot: :bell_pepper: :leafy_green:

2 Likes

Parks And Recreation Salad GIF

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.