Finalist for Detroit Lion’s biggest fan

http://detroitsbiggestfan.com/vote. I’m actually a semifinaliat for Detroit’s biggest fan. Please vote for me!!

I just met Suzanne today, on a FB page for MSF instructors and noticed she was sporting Lions gear….

Trying to get her to win it as well as get her to become part of our dysfunctional family here at The Den!

Vote if you want too but I promised her I was going to do this…… so…… vote!

4 Likes

If you log in, it’s legit. And you can read her profile for the award…. She hard core from what I’ve read and talked to her about!

Sorry for my ignorance… but you are Mark on the voting page correct?

1 Like

No brother!!

I’m supporting Susanne!

I’ll vote for you, for sure.
Also have a question…Do they have a contest for Detroit’s best looking fan?
If so, what is the prize for first place?

3 Likes

The naked chick painted like a lion, bro! :wink:

1 Like

She has a good write up about how she is at all the tailgate parties and helps with set up

The “i’m a semifinalist” quote is copied from the link he shared. He’s not actually a semifinalist.
Yes, it was very confusing.

1 Like

Be nice! If she end up here she gets to run over you with her motorcycle :crazy_face:

1 Like

hey- I can’t not be the clown. Clowns are nice (except for the Stephen King one)…I’m the good kind

1 Like

1 Like

Nobody runs baby over with a motorcycle.

dirty dancing GIF

1 Like

Yes I would like to know this as well, so I can enter. Also, what does the runner up get, so BN knows what prize he can expect? :laughing:

1 Like

She joined the board.

2 Likes

LOL - I was actually WAS run over by a truck, while ON a motorcycle (in 2002). Does that count?

2 Likes

Wicked sweet!

I know she will be a great addition to The Den!

I didn’t read the rules and awards given gentleman - My Apologies!!

Yes brother Natty: you qualify!

1 Like

LOL - My favorite post of the day, bro.

1 Like
3 Likes