Fine incoming for ARSB

Really? You think he could make enemies of 60+ year enemies?

He wasn’t even a glint in his daddy’s eye when the NFL and their corrupt Refs declared themselves our enemy.

More to the point, how do you suppose a Havana or Dominican come into being?

How many of those old hypocrites enjoy a good stogie from time to time?

How many have enjoyed a good doobie?

■■■■ the NFL and the horse they rode. (No, I didn’t forget, “in on”.)

I was hoping he was going to do a celebration acting like he’s putting out a cig/blunt in his hand. Not sure how the NFL could fine him for that move….but I’m sure they would try.

1 Like

You can’t even be suspended for it, just fined… Their fines are purely subjective

I mean, who decided he was smoking a doobie?

Ever heard of a victory cigar?

Yeah, he’s going to make THEM our enemy.

Fair, but it ain’t that bad right now. So why poke the bear.

Whatever.

It’s his money to spend as be sees fit

■■■■ the NFL and its bullshit image it tries to present. At least it’s come around on the ridiculous gambling suspensions when every commercial is another betting app.

AI slop will never be funny. Yay let’s destroy the planet for some bullpoop that only entertains the dumbest people in society!

2 Likes

that’s hilarious

AI slop can be funny, but only as funny as the person making the prompt.

How stupid.

St brown has become the most unlikable personality on this team. It’s a good thing he catches footballs good.

mAyBe He’Ll TaLk AbOuT iT oN hIs PoDcAsT bRo!

He’s a dumb 20 something

And yes, AI is trash.

Spending energy on celebrations and feeling important… People who are wired to get significance from doing well for the team and thanking offensive lineman for instance, instead of “hey look at me… Look what I did”