Fine incoming for ARSB

He just posted this to his Instagram. And I’m loving it. A reminder of AI’s usefulness (and also why it’s a bubble).

https://x.com/the_det_times/status/2104584114217337311

12 Likes

I wonder… What if he pretends to make a sports bet on his next celebration, is that against the rules? Ya know, something legal that any adult can do without penalty in this state

2 Likes

Fining ARSB for free speech on his off time would be overreach. The NFL might consider it though.

1 Like

Wonder what DC will have to say about this…

I must be getting old because I don’t like this at all. One the one hand, I really hope he got Gibbs, JAMO, and DC’s permission to use their likenesses. On the other hand, if he asked and they all said yes, that worries me a lot too. Not a huge fan of last week’s celebration either, for that matter.

(Caveat: This assumes, of course, that he actually posted this. I can’t find it now, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.)

1 Like

He did post it on his IG… Just search him, it’s on his story… The ref has the NFL shield on it, that’s enough for discipline in itself. But I love it bc they fined him for what THEY say he was passing, could’ve been a cigar :man_shrugging: troll away ASRB, you’ve got the cash for the fines

1 Like

I’m surprised that Dan Campbell likes these childish acts because I don’t see him act like that very often. Maybe that one time with the eligible receiver nonsense. It’s more something I would expect from Jim Harbaugh.

AI doesn’t know that Jamo got a haircut. Or that he wears a regular helmet like everyone else.

Just… why?

1 Like

Is the audio being played backwards? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey! NFL!

:fu::fu:

Sit and spin.

He won’t get fined lol

Did he make it himself? Or just sharing what someone else made using AI?

It is funny.

2 Likes

My issue is purely about the production on the field.

I worry ARSB is losing the focus but also he leads lead with receiving tudders soooo I guess it is not really a big dral.

As many have pointed out. The NFL is about image. They drug test you for weed but only after they give you a 90 day heads up…LOL. So it sounds like they are ball busters but they really just want to make sure you are able to control yourself.

1 Like

The NFL is about making money. Everything else is fake.

1 Like

I saw two jet players doing the joint thing yesterday

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Not sure why you want to make yourself a heat score and maybe not get the benefit of the doubt on a huge call down the road either. Not a team first mindset here.

1 Like

I dunno I must be getting old. It seems so unnecessary. Why make enemies of the league and the refs.

3 Likes

I do kind of think party of it is needing something to focus on or bored to some extent. He has figured out how to play, how to catch, how to make cash, how to stay in great shape, it is like he is almost bored and is now pushing the social media crap to see what happens. It is slightly concerning

1 Like

It reeks of ego, something that Saint has used to fuel his competitive fire and become an elite player. But this is the unhealthy side of ego IMO. Not that I think the dude would care what a random fan thinks. Just don’t want it to come back and bite the team in the ass.