Fire Dan Campbell

I will be the first one to say it this week. He has to go. He doesn’t have enough between the ears to be an NFL Head Coach. His team doesn’t make adjustments. He is in way over his head, the GRIT bullshit is over. He is not what this team needs. End of discussion.

EDIT:
I take back everything I said. What a run they are on.

10 Likes

Yeah really sad

1 Like

Yep that 4th and 2 was ridiculous. And no adjustments except negative ones.

2 Likes

I didn’t really see a bunch of horrible mistakes on his part for this game. In general our DBs aren’t good enough to keep up with the speed of Miami. Need more talent

11 Likes

It’s more then just the defense. He was a TE coach for a reason.

5 Likes

Going for it was the right call, it was Goff that decided to look downfield instead of short throw to Swift. Not sure how that is on Campbell

8 Likes

Going for it was fine. You score that td and miami wins. You run the clock and then score. I do like his 2nd half adjustments making the offense an uncircumcised penis in winter.

1 Like

Eh…get rid of Glenn and bring in a veteran DC and let’s see how that goes first.

5 Likes

I don’t have the game recorded. Just streaming it. Can you explain Swift’s situation on that play. Was he open? Where was he relative to the sticks?

Get rid of Goff, go overboard fixing the secondary and get a veteran DC.

1 Like

Talent helps but I think Campbell has a low ceiling. Even if you gave Dan a Superbowl roster. He probably gets you a 8 or 9 win season. Good coaches overcome deficiencies. Campbell has yet to show he can do that.

7 Likes

Might be the only way to save Dan’s job.

This is the kind of overreaction that makes normal reactions carry little weight. Kind of like the boy who cried wolf or the sky is falling.

4 Likes

From what I recall, Swift was open and would easily have gotten the 1st.

1 Like

If that’s true then what’s the argument to possibly keep Goff.
He’s supposed to be the wise, veteran. If he can’t make
The easy, fundamental play when you need them then it’s dereliction not to move on from him.

The game is definitely on Goff he just chokes when the game is on the line .

I’ve liked Dan’s decision making today. We’re making very costly errors on easy plays that cost us points. Jamaal can’t fumble and Josh can’t drop easy TD passes

8 Likes

Y’all are nuts. Like we didn’t just get done watching Reynolds cost us 11 points.

6 Likes

Can’t think of a bad decision that Dan made. Is there one that pissed people off?

3 Likes

Keep Dan forever at least he loves the team . What do think would really happen if we got a new coach . I will tell you nothing same shit different day . Mine as well let him finish what he is building . Super young Defense let them grow

1 Like