First big move of the offseason

I guess I’m just not sold on him being ready to take over a team, particularly one that needs a substantial rebuild.

He might not be, no way to know until he actually does it. But that’s true of every new hire, and Ben has been learning from a great leader of men. Combined with his intellect I think he has a great chance of succeeding. But you never know.

If Howie dropped Sirianni for Ben in order to block the Commanders that would be a stone cold killer move. I could actually kind of see it.

2 Likes

Could be his style as well. I’ve read he’s an old school style coach. That doesn’t always mesh well with these kids today.

What has Bienemy actually accomplished?

No one in the carousel has a cooler Chris Berman nickname, so there’s that.

1 Like

Ben’s gonna stay in Detroit

Why wouldn’t he? We have created a perennial top 3-5 offense . He could be the top paid coordinator where he fits best and choose his destination AND time.

It doesn’t have to be this year

Aaron Glenn to ATL or NO that makes sense

Having been an Andy Reid assistant? That seems to be a great path to getting a HC job.

Swap Glenn and Allen out with each other and get a couple beans too

3 Likes

I think there’s certainly a chance of this happening, but there’s also a really good chance he leaves too. Might be 50/50.

1 Like

I think he should stick around another year and then if Doug Pederson moves on from Jax

That would be the best spot for him.

I call Dibbs on Ben Johnson to Jacksonville

Wouldn’t be a bad spot, for sure. Unless Baalke’s still around.

Yes, but what you and I think he should do means very little lol

The idea that Dennis Allen would be tearing it up with our CBs is not something I can get behind.

Get AG some outside CBs and watch this unit be top ten next year.

2 Likes

Im just saying if they let go of Allen and sign AG bringing in Allen as a DC with having the DC connection and 2 3rds is a possibility

Seems like a possibility after next year

Honestly, I can understand wanting your own team, but the HC doesn’t twiddle his pecker and design offenses.

I just don’t see how he doesn’t become another Marty Mornhinweg at this point.

Take your time.

Unless it’s the Chargers. Ben could ■■■■ shit up with the Chargers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.