First round pick next year

Looking ahead, I am going to assume the Jets and Giants pick 1 & 2. The Lions are at #3-8.
Once the Jets take Lawrence, would you trade the first round pick for Sam Darnold? He will be 24 next season. I am sure that would be enough to get Darnold from the Jets.

Defense defense defense

If we can pick Lawrence or Fields and choose not to I am going to be irate. Maybe Lance as well. Not familiar enough at the moment.

The Lions aren’t getting Lawrence.
I’m not sold on Fields.

We’ll get the tightest of ends

3 Likes

And the backest of corners…

1 Like

Now we’re talking. I smell dynasty!

1 Like

Longsnapper?

1 Like

I just hope they don’t keep Quinn.
He’ll pick a safety at #3 next year.

Oh man, if we have the draft capital!!

We need to do our homework on Rousseau

Fields is terrific IMO

1 Like

U damn well know it’ll be a linebacker.

How can it not be. They will end up picking 6th and fall in love with a 3 down LB.

In all seriousness, I expect a pick around 5 or 6 and a DT to build from the inside out fornwhatever new scheme the new regime runs. I mean it could be a rush end, but I’m not holding my breath.

If we ignore D line in the first round again it will be a damn travesty. It is by far the weakest area of our team

I PRAY its NOT Marvin Wilson (FSU)…Hopefully, its a stud DE in the 1st…Love Kwity Payne, but he’s not worth a TOP 10 Pick, IMO…14-20 maybe…

Don’t be surprised if its another CB…Trufant is ABOUT DONE…Besides, Okudah & OSU’s Wade would be a good tandem, IMO…Who Knows ???

I like him way more than Lawrence honestly.

Micah Parsons wouldn’t be horrible, but I want a D lineman

Trey Lance

1 Like

I want a new coach

Watch it be a stud WR !!!..After cutting WR Jones, who deserves a 1-2 year contract, at least.