Fishing.... It's Time!

I’ve always compared the Lions to a crazy ex girlfriend you keep getting back together with every August. In the beginning everything seems great again, but by mid to late September, you already know it was a horrible mistake. And then learn nothing and repeat it all again next August. haha this is something I’m trying to work on.

4 Likes

There’s still two left.

“Brothers & Sisters” is still my fave. Not counting the awesome “Dreams” box set.

3 Likes

That is an excellent analogy! So then you break up in October/November, kinda sorta stay in touch-ish… think of the future possibilities and what could be in April, start really missing her in July, and boom…

So very true…

2 Likes

I’m partial to Brothers and Sisters too, but it’s all good! Definitely dig some Allman bros.!

3 Likes

Usually it’s much earlier… haha this year I made it to October 9th! not bad.

1 Like

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

2 Likes

Don’t drink and fish! haha

Who am I kidding, fishing was invented for men to drink beer away from their wives. I had a buddy when i lived overseas in Asia that used to pick up fresh fish from the market after a day of drinking and try to convince his wife he caught it. She knew he was full of shit, but it sure was hilarious.

I’m teaching my daughter to drive. I find that far more relaxing than the Lions. Less likely to witness a catastrophe too.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.